[netCDF #KLN-179504]: Latest NetCDF Fortran users guide

Hi Eric,

Despite the misleading URL, the guide you found at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf//old_docs/docs_4_1_1/netcdf-f90.html
 is your best bet.  There hasn't been a significant change to the interface
since 4.1.1, but the conversion to Doxygen-based documentation has not yet been
completed.  After the upcoming release, we're going to work on getting all of
the user guides standardized on doxygen and refreshed/published.

Thanks, have a great day, I hope this helps,

-Ward

> NetCDF Support Group,
>
> I am looking for the latest, greatest NetCDF Fortran users guide.  Here is
> what I have bookmarked.
>
> This URL
>
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/netcdf-4/newdocs/netcdf-f90/index.html
>
> has "newdocs" in the URL, but the user guide *"describes the Fortran 90
> interface to the netCDF library. It applies to netCDF version
> 4.0-snapshot2008122406.1-beta2. This document was last updated in 22
> December 2008."*
>
> Then I found this URL
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf//old_docs/docs_4_1_1/netcdf-f90.html
>
> which has "old_docs" in the URL, but it applies to NetCDF Fortran 90
> library for version 4.1.1.
>
> Is there a more recent version of the NetCDF Fortran90 Users Guide
> available online?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric Engle
>
> --
> *Eric Engle*
> National Weather Service
> Office of Science & Technology Integration
> Meteorological Development Laboratory
> Statistical Modeling Branch
> 301.427.9097
> address@hidden