[netCDF #TVM-130890]: (No Subject)

Hello,

The latest version of pnetcdf compatible with netCDF-C 4.4.1 is pnetcdf 1.6.1.
You should downgrade to that to ensure compatibility.  Alternatively; you may
ignore this test failure (but you should confirm through your own testing that
things are working correctly when writing your data).  It is my recollection
that this test failure is a failure in the test itself, and not a failure in
the library.

I hope this helps, have a great day,

-Ward

> Hi,
> I have compiled netcdf 4.4.1 with paralell
> ./configure --prefix=/home/long/netcdf CC=mpicc --enable-shared
> --enable-pnetcdf --enable-parallel-tests CPPFLAGS="-I/home/long/hdf/include
> -I/home/long/zlib/include -I/home/long/pnetcdf/include"
> LDFLAGS="-L/home/long/hdf/lib -L/home/long/zlib/lib
> -L/home/long/pnetcdf/lib"
> Compildation is fine and no error but when I run "make check", it show 2
> fail in nc_test
>
> FAIL: nc_test
> FAIL: tst_atts3
> My configuration are:
>
> Zlib
>

> Ver: 1.2.11
>
> Mpich
>

> Ver: 3.2
>
> Hdf5
>
> Ver: 1.8.18
>
> Pnetcdf
>
> Ver: 1.8.1
>
> Netcdf
>
> Ver: 4.4.1
>
> Thank you for your support.
> Best regards
>
> --
> Nguyen Quang Long
> Department of Environment Informatic, Faculty of Environmental
> Science, University
> of Natural Science
> National University Hochiminh city
> 227 Nguyen Van Cu, Dist. 5, Hochiminh city, Vietnam
>

> <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
> <https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=address@hidden&idSignature=22>

Ticket ID: TVM-130890
Department: Support netCDF