[netCDF #OYW-455599]: Broken 366_day calendar in ncdump

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the bug report and the link to data files; I'll take a look and get
this sorted out.  Do you have any objection if I link to these files in a
github issue?

Have a good one,

-Ward

> Netcdf support,
>
> When using ncdump -t, I get invalid dates for calendar attribute
> "366_day".  In both versions 4.4.1 and 4.4.1.1 of netcdf-C, the 366-day
> calendar returns 30-day months for the first 11 months of the year, and
> December has an extra five days.  The extra five dates are displayed with
> garbage characters.
>
> The 360-day and 365-day calendars appear to be working correctly in these
> versions.  I have not tested extensively.
>
> Please try my small test files for 360, 365, and 366_day calendars:
> ftp://ftp.cdc.noaa.gov/Public/dallured/netcdf/
>
> Can you please fix the 366-day calendar for an upcoming release?  Thank you.
>
> --Dave

Ticket ID: OYW-455599
Department: Support netCDF