[netCDF #HSI-143186]: FAIL: run_par_tests.sh

Hello Ehsan,

If no config.log or test-suite.log file is being generated, that may point to a
larger filesystem issue outside of netCDF.  These files are created by the
autotools configure/build system.  What happens if you try building outside of
the `Trash` folder?

-Ward

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> According to the guidelines and commands mentioned in
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html#build_default,
> I tried to build netcdf-c library but I got one fail with following
> error messages:
>
> make[3]: *** [test-suite.log] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory
> `/home/ehsan/.local/share/Trash/files/netcdf-4.4.1/h5_test'
> make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 2
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/ehsan/.local/share/Trash/files/netcdf-4.4.1/h5_test'
> make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/ehsan/.local/share/Trash/files/netcdf-4.4.1/h5_test'
> make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
>
> No log file is created. Also it is mentioned "See
> h5_test/test-suite.log", again there is no such a file.
>
> It will be my pleasure if you help me.
>
> Respectfully,
> Ehsan
>
> --