[netCDF #RIC-575940]: netCDF-Fortran-4.4.4 make check has no implicit type error

Hi Marc,

My apologies in the delay responding to you; I'm glad to hear you've worked
around the issue for now.

I spent much of yesterday trying to duplicate the issue; you are not the first
to report it, but I have yet to observe it on any of the development
environments I use.  Your config.log provided a lot of good information re:
compiler version, platform, how you're building, etc; can you tell me what
version of netCDF-C you are using?

Thanks in advance; sorry again for the delay in responding to you, but we will
hopefully get this duplicated soon so that we can debug the issue.

Have a great day,

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> The issue was circumvented by reverting to netcdf-fortran-4.4.3.
>
> Regards,
> Marc
>
> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
> is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to
> whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
> authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this
> message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
> notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Ticket ID: RIC-575940
Department: Support netCDF