[netCDF #XWB-340875]: nf_test fails while trying to compile netcdf-fortran

Hello Ole,

My apologies for the delay in responding to you.  The test-suite.log file you
provided has the following contents:

        netCDF 4.4.0: nc_test/test-suite.log

    # TOTAL: 14
    # PASS:  14
    # SKIP:  0
    # XFAIL: 0
    # FAIL:  0
    # XPASS: 0
    # ERROR: 0

    .. contents:: :depth: 2

 I suspect you may have provided the wrong `test-suite.log` file; this one does
not show any errors.  If you provide the correct one, I'll be happy to help
diagnose this issue.

Thanks, have a great evening,

-Ward

> Dear support Team,
>

> netcdf-c-4.4.0 has been successfully installed, but following the bootstrap
> procedure for the fortran libraries
>
> *   $ ./configure --enable-remote-fortran-bootstrap --prefix=$HOME/local
> *   $ make check
> *   $ make install
> *   $ make build-netcdf-fortran
> *   $ make install-netcdf-fortran
>
> I get a nf_test failure. please See logfile attached.
>
> I'm working on Ubuntu 14.4 and still a beginner, so please let me know if you
> need further informations.
>
> Thanks and kind regards,
>
> Ole
>

> University of Tasmania Electronic Communications Policy (December, 2014).
> This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
> disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside
> the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal
> offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
> sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of
> the University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.

Ticket ID: XWB-340875
Department: Support netCDF