[netCDF #JJA-419231]: regarding NetCDF library for IDL

Hello Sharad,

I am afraid that we do not provide an IDL interface for working with netCDF
files.  It appears that there is netCDF functionality provided by the IDL
language, however.  You may find the reference for this at:

* http://www.harrisgeospatial.com/docs/ncdf_overview.html

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Dear Sir/Madam,
> Is there any library to deal with NetCDF files for IDL ? Please suggest me
> how to handle such files in IDL. Hope to hear from you soon.
>
> with regards.
> Sharad.
>
> Dr. Sharad Chandra Tripathi, M.Phil., Ph.D.
> Postdoctoral Fellow
> Department of Electrical Engineering
> Frederick University
> 7, Y. Frederickou Str.