[netCDF #GWL-689713]: Windows NetCDF binary 4.3.3 ?

Hi James,

We don't typically maintain older versions of the netCDF Windows installer;
however, I'm building a one-off version for your use.  Just to clarify, do you
need the 64 or 32-bit version?  Once I have that information, I'll build the
older installer and will follow up with you when it's available.

Thanks!

-Ward

> Thanks again for your recent support building NETCDF for linux.
>
> I've been to this page
> <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/winbin.html>, and I've
> found the windows binaries for netCDF 4.4.0.
>
> However, I'm trying to get a version that's consistent with what's
> presently in the Continuum "conda" distribution - 4.3.3
>
> I could try the 4.4.0 binary, but a 4.3.3 binary would seem to give me a
> better chance of having something that works together.
>
> Please forgive me if I'm overlooking something obvious somewhere....
>
> -jrm
>
> James Mason
> Exa Corp
> Burlington, MA