[netCDF #AWC-509858]: H5Fflush not found

Hi,

Thanks for confirming the presence of libdl; that helps dial things in.
Looking at the file you attached, it still looks like it might be the
`configure` script?  When configure is run, it generates a file
`config.log` (note that it's config, not configure).  You shouldn't need to
capture any output or anything.  The main thing `config.log` gives us is
that it's very readable, particularly compared to the `configure` script,
and contains more information than the output sent by the configure script
to standard output.

I've attached a sample config.log file so you can see what I'm talking
about.  If you can locate and send off the config.log from your build
attempt, I will take a look and see if I can sort this out!

Have a great day,

-Ward

Ticket ID: AWC-509858
Department: Support netCDF