[netCDF #JFV-237221]: 32 bit build of netcdf

Hi Alan,

From the test-suite.log you provided, it appears that HDF5 was built without
zlib support for 32-bit platforms.  Can you confirm zlib support in your 32-bit
libhdf5 and, if it's absent, recompile?  If it does have zlib support, please
let me know and we'll see what we can figure out; currently I'm trying to
recreate this issue on my end but have yet been unable to.

Have a great day,

-Ward

> I am trying to create a netcdf 4.3.3.1 rpm from source and the build fails
> in the h5_test suite.  Interestingly it only fails when building on 32 bit
> arch when building on a 64 bit arch the tests succeed.
>
> I have attached my config.log and test-suite.log outputs.
>
> Thanks,
> Alan Jolly
> Software Engineer, National Water Center
> 205 Hackberry Lane
> Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
> O: 205.347.1461

Ticket ID: JFV-237221