[netCDF #PAF-865716]: use of netCDF-4 data

Hello Mattia,

My apologies for the delayed response; I have been out of the office for
several weeks and am now catching up.  I have updated the page at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/usage.html to reflect the
information you have provided, thank you very much!  It is very much
appreciated.

Have a great day, please let me know if I can ever be of assistance with your
netCDF efforts,

-Ward

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> My name is Mattia Pedergnana and I have been working at the German
> Aerospace Agency (DLR) located in Munich as software engineer in the
> IMF department.
>
> I contact you to inform you that we have been using netcdf-4 / CF
> standards for the provision of L2 data for S5p mission including
> L2 products such as Sulfur Dioxide, Ozone, Formaldehyde and
> Clouds (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinel-5_Precursor or
> https://sentinel.esa.int/web/sentinel/missions/sentinel-5p)
>
> You may add this information to your list present at
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/usage.html
>
> Best regards,
> Mattia Pedergnana

> Mattia Pedergnana (address@hidden)
> Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
> German Aerospace Center
> Earth Observation Center | Department Atmospheric Processors | Remote Sensing
> Tech Institute
> Munich - Germany
> Tel. +49 8153 284053

Ticket ID: PAF-865716