[netCDF #KML-376288]: PGI compilation failures in NetCDF-C "make check"

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the bug report; I'm surprised that the code is an issue, and I doubt
I would have discovered this issue myself, lacking the PGI compiler as we do.
I'll experiment with fixing this with your suggestion when I return to the
office (I've been out on personal travel the past week) and perhaps we can see
if performing an explicit != 0 check fixes the issue with PGI.  It shouldn't be
a big change, but the broader compiler support we have the better.

Have a great day,

-Ward

Ticket ID: KML-376288
Department: Support netCDF