[netCDF #TSQ-113269]: Question about NetCDF-4 and HDF5

Hello Angelo,

It appears that everything you have done is correct, so you needn't worry that
you have overlooked something basic.  When you run `configure`, it should
create a file called `config.log`.  Can you please email this file to us?  It
will provide specific information regarding the configure process that I can
use to try to figure out what has gone wrong and why it's not locating the file
you have obviously installed.

Thanks!

-Ward

Ticket ID: TSQ-113269