[netCDF #GNP-308356]: netcdf f90 api documentation

Hello Lars,

Due to some changes on how we are storing our documentation, there are various
links that will need to be updated.

The link you will want at the moment is here:

*
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/documentation/historic/netcdf-f90/index.html

I hope that helps,

-Ward

> Hello Dear Unidata Team,
>
> i am currently writing a fortran 90 program with netcdf io and the
> following documentation page was very helpful:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-f90/Use-of-the-NetCDF-Library.html
>
> However, it seems to be offline since two days and i can't really find
> any other detailled documentation about the fortran 90 api of netcdf.
> Will it be online again soon?
>
> Thanks a lot
> Lars
>
> --
> Dr. Lars Buntemeyer
> Climate Service Center Germany
> Helmholtz Center Geesthacht
>
> Chilehaus, Entrance B
> Fischertwiete 1
> 20095 Hamburg
>
> Fon +49 (0)40-226 338-426
> Fax +49 (0)40-226 338-163
> Email: address@hidden
> http://www.climate-service-center.de
>
> Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht
> Zentrum für Material- und Küstenforschung GmbH
> Max-Planck-Straße 1 I 21502 Geesthacht I Deutschland/Germany
>
> Geschäftsführer/Board of Management: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kaysser, Dipl.-Ing.
> Michael Ganß
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
> Ministerialdirigent Dr. Herbert Zeisel
> Amtsgericht Lübeck HRB 285 GE (Register Court)
> Internet: http://www.hzg.de

Ticket ID: GNP-308356
Department: Support netCDF