[netCDF #KVC-649300]: Help install wgrib2

Hello,

I'm afraid that I cannot be much help the wgrib2 project (maintained by NOAA)
uses a *very* old version of netcdf.  This version of netcdf is no longer
supported and has not been in some time.   You might contact wgrib2 support and
ask if they have instructions for installing wgrib2 with a modern version of
netcdf; the most recent release is 4.3.3.1.

I'm sorry I can't provide more immediate help, but it is difficult to get such
an old version of netcdf to compile on many modern platforms.

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I try to install wgrib2, follow the instructions on site
>
> http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/wgrib2/compile_questions.html,
>
> and i have a error.
>
> Can you help me, please?
>
> I'm attached a logfile from run make install
>
> Thank you very much!
>

> Laura

Ticket ID: KVC-649300
Department: Support netCDF