[netCDF #WMQ-321770]: pb installing netcdf-fortran 4.4.2 in parallel

Hello Emmanuel,

I'm not certain why it is happening, but it appears that noa ttempt is being
made to link against `libnetcdf`; when compiling netcdf-fortran parallel, try
adding LIBS=-lnetcdf and let me know if that has an effect.  Additionally, what
happens if you try to build netcdf-fortran parallel statically, e.g. passing
`--disable-shared` at configure time?

Thanks,

-Ward

> Dear netcdf team
>
> I am trying to install the netcdf-fortran 4.4.2 using parallel option
> configure
>

> What I did step by step:
>
> HDF5 serial             OK
> HDF5 parallel           OK
> Netcdf-C serial         OK
> Netcdf-C parallel       OK
> Netcdf-Fortran serial   OK
> Netcdf-Fortran parallel XX
>

> Here is in attached my config.log file
> I used the configure command :
>
> CC=mpicc FC=mpif90 CPPFLAGS='-I/home/emmanuel/Apps/netcdf4/par/include
> -I/home/emmanuel/Apps/pnetcdf/include
> -I/home/emmanuel/Apps/hdf5/par/include
> -I/home/emmanuel/Apps/zlib/include'
> LDFLAGS='-L/home/emmanuel/Apps/netcdf4/par/lib
> -L/home/emmanuel/Apps/pnetcdf/lib -L/home/emmanuel/Apps/hdf5/par/lib
> -L/home/emmanuel/Apps/zlib/lib' ./configure
> --prefix=/home/emmanuel/Apps/netcdf4/par --enable-parallel-tests
>
> I also add the CFLAGS=-DgFortran option before configure, same error.
> Same error even if I don't precise the CC and FC compiler before the
> configure
>
> The "make all" passed
>
> The "make check" returns the following error message (see attached file
> make_check.log)
>
> Thank you in advance for your answer and help
>
> Sincerely
>
> Emmanuel

Ticket ID: WMQ-321770
Department: Support netCDF