[netCDF #JPF-333817]: Question

Hello Carey,

I can only speak for the netcdf library itself, and the accompanying
command-line utilities that we maintain (ncgen, nccopy, ndump).  We are not
aware of any security vulnerabilities in the core libraries.   We are here to
provide netcdf support to the best of our ability and as resources allow,
although the support we can offer for software developed outside of Unidata is
extremely limited.  We'll do our best, however.

I hope this helps, have a great day,

-Ward

> Support,
>
> We have a request to install a NetCDF reader on one of our machines. We
> are researching whether there are any security vulnerabilities associated
> with this product.
>
> Are you aware of any?
>
> Also - should we install the product and run into any issues - would
> you be able to assist should we encounter any technical issues?
>
> Carey Carter
> IT Security Analyst/ISSO
> (703) 824-2037

Ticket ID: JPF-333817