[netCDF #KKZ-572987]: Bug report - nc_put_vars_double()

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the bug report; I've created a ticket for it at the netcdf-c github
page.  You can view this here:

* https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/issues/160

I will follow up there with whatever I discover about the problem.

Thanks!

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> It seems that nc_put_vars_double() has some trouble with multi unlimited
> dimensions.
>
> The bug scenario is the following:
> - create a new file using the NetCDF4 format.
> - define two unlimited dimensions "dim1" and "dim2",
> - create two unlimited size variables "var1" (dimension "dim1"), and
> "var2" (dimension "dim2")
> - write some values to "var2" with nc_put_vars_double()
>
> => The error code -57 is returned code : "start + count exceeds the
> bounds...."
>
> You can find in attachment the related C source code.
>
> I use version 4.3.3.1 of NetCDF4, compiled with Visual Studio 21012
> 64bit, on Windows 8 64bits.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Simon Marchetto

Ticket ID: KKZ-572987