[netCDF #EAV-809652]: To download the library pnetCDF

Hello,

pnetCDF is jointly developed by Northwestern University and Argonne National
Laboratory.  It may be found here:
https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/parallel-netcdf

You will need to use the latest version, 1.6.1, with netcdf.  I'm afraid I
don't know whether the library is already available on Yellowstone, you might
contact the Yellowstone support desk and ask.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Dear support,
>
> I am trying to install and compile HWRF (in Yellowstone computer).
>
> It requires (seems) to set
>
> setenv PNETCDF for the path for the library pnetCDF.
>
> 1. Where can I download  the library pnetCDF?
>
> 2. Is this library also can be found in Yellowstone computer?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Chester
>

> C.H.(Chester) Huang
> Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, DOI