[netCDF #KZJ-320086]: Short read are not managed?

Hi David,

The 4.4.0 release has been pending debugging of the main new feature, CDF-5
support (provided by the parallel-netcdf folks).  I'm working on getting
the final (hopefully) release candidate out today or tomorrow so that we
can put a full release out in short order.  With Russ' retirement, we've
been a bit more resource constrained than before, but it is still on its
way.  As of right now, all of the bugs are squashed with cdf-5 support and
now I just need to write a bit of documentation before going through the
motions of creating the release.

-Ward

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 5:25 PM, David Knaak <address@hidden
> wrote:

> New Client Reply: Short read are not managed?
>
> Hi,
>
> This is the last email we exchanged on this topic:
>
> =====
>
> To: <address@hidden>
> Subject: [netCDF #KZJ-320086]: Short read are not managed?
> Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 14:37:53 -0600
> CC: <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>,
>         <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
> From: Unidata netCDF Support <address@hidden>
>
> Hi David,
>
> I've just merged a fix for this issue into the master branch of our git
> repository at http://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c. It will be included in
> an
> upcoming release candidate and, in hopefully short order, the 4.4.0
> release. Hopefully this will fix the issue, but if it does not, please let
> us know. I'm still working on a test that we can integrate into our unit
> and regression tests for this issue.
>
> Have a great day,
>
> -Ward
>
> =====
>
> Has 4.4.0 been released yet?  I don't see anything newer than 4.3.3.1 at:
>
>   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/
>
> David Knaak
>

> Ticket Details
> Ticket ID: KZJ-320086