[netCDF #HJQ-654927]: Failing check for Netcdf 4.3.3.1

Hello,

It appears that the program is failing to find the library `libhdf5_hl.so.10`
at runtime.  This suggests that your libhdf5 library was built without
high-level (hl) support.  This is typically enabled by configuring hdf5 with
the --enable-hl flag.  Can you confirm that hdf5 was built with the high-level
interface, or can you rebuild/reinstall hdf5 with the high-level interface?

Alternatively, this might happen if this library lives outside of the normal
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  What happens if you run the following?

    $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/path/to/libhdf5/lib" make check

Replace  "/path/to/libhdf5/lib" with the location on your system containing
libhdf5_hl.so.10, of course.

Let me know if this helps, have a great day!

-Ward

Ticket ID: HJQ-654927
Department: Support netCDF