[netCDF #RSB-626499]: Failed to create file

> I downloaded netcdf-4.3.3.1.tar.gz and netcdf-cxx4-4.2.1.tar.gz.
> NetCDF-4 with "--disable-netcdf-4" was already installed on the server and it
> has been used for Fortran. I don’t know the details.
> However I'm not good at Fortran and good at C++ so I tried to install on my
> local directory.
>
> "make check" put out almost same log. "Leaving directory ..." was added.
> I have looked
> PASS: simple_xy_wr
> and
> # TOTAL: 7
> # PASS:  7
> in it.
>
> I built the example by using own Makefile (attached).

You have

  LDFLAGS = -L/home/murakami/netcdf4/lib -L/home/murakami/netcdfcxx4/lib
-lnetcdf -lnetcdf_c++4

Since the netCDF-4-C++ library depends on the netCDF-C libraryTry changing that

  LDFLAGS = -L/home/murakami/netcdfcxx4/lib -lnetcdf_c++4
-L/home/murakami/netcdf4/lib -lnetcdf

instead.  If that doesn't fix the problem, please provide more details, such as
whether
simple_xy.nc is created, and if so, what the output is for

  ls -l simple_xy.nc

and

  ncdump -sh simple_xy.nc

--Russ