[netCDF #VZJ-698263]: install test report

Hello,

It appears that you are using HDF5 1.8.5-patch1.  NetCDF-C requires HDF5 1.8.9
or later, compiled with zlib support.  In order to correct these failures, you
will need to upgrade your HDF5 installation and then re-configure and re-build
netCDF.

Thanks, I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> I've install netcdf 4.3.3.1 recently. Here's my install test report.
> 38 passed and 2 failed.
>
> Thanks,
> Cheng

Ticket ID: VZJ-698263