[netCDF #OHQ-697891]: Some errors occurred when installed the netcdf4.1.3

Hi Sun,

> I'm a student.In the last e-mail,my expressions is incorrect, some errors
> occurred when I tested the netcdf,I don't  know the reason.The errors as
> follow:
> Can you tell me the reason and how can I resolve it

You're seeing an error testing the access of remote data from an OPeNDAP server.
It's because you are building and testing a version of netCDF from over 4 years
ago, and the test server used for that data has changed.  For more details, see
this previous support response:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/netcdf/msg12979.html

You can solve the problem in any of the following ways:

  1.  Use the --disable-dap-remote-tests option to the "configure" script, to
skip
       testing access to subsets of remote netCDF data.

  2.  Or, build from a more recent version, such as the latest release, version
4.3.3.1,
       of the netCDF-C library, available from GitHub or from Unidata's
download site:

       http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/

       If you also need the netCDF-Fortran library, you would then have to
download and
       build that separately, after the netCDF-C library is installed.

  3.  Or, download a version that's already compiled for your particular
platform, as
       described here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html#sec_get_pre_built

--Russ