[netCDF #HPQ-121364]: Installation of NETCDF on Fedora22

Hello Joel,

It appears that HYSPLIT may be looking for the netcdf fortran interface; I base
this on your comment that HYSPLIT is looking for netcdf.inc, which is related
to the fortran package.  You have so far installed the netcdf-c library, which
is great; the fortran interface relies on it.  The next step would be to
download the netcdf-fortran source code from
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-fortran/releases/tag/v4.4.2 and build it.
Instructions for building netcdf-fortran may be found at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html.

I hope this helps, let me know if you run into any further issues,

-Ward

Ticket ID: HPQ-121364
Department: Support netCDF