[UDUNITS #ZFQ-601064]: Installing netcdf-fortran-4.4.2

Hello,

The netcdf fortran interface requires that the netcdf-c library be installed
first; this is where the `netcdf.h` file comes from.

Complete instructions for building the netcdf-fortran libraries may be found
here:

* http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Full Name: Ipshita Majhi
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: netcdf-fortran-4.4.2
> Operating System: Ubuntu
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: ./configure says cant find netcdf.h file
> I am attaching the config.log
> I want to install it in a directory defined by me and I am not clear on how
> to make it work.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ticket ID: ZFQ-601064
Department: Support netCDF