[netCDF #ZBH-501382]: netcdf-fortran

> Thank you for your reply. I have located the netcdf.inc in
> /lustre05/vol0/jojchi/Projects/REEMS/netcdf-fortran-4.4.2/fortran/
> directory. I have put this in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH. It's not working yet but
> I will try along the lines of looking for netcdf.inc and setting
> environment variables appropriately for the fortran compiler.

Note that LD_LIBRARY_PATH is just a list of directories containing libraries,
not
include files. The CPPFLAGS environment variable contains -I options that
specify include file directories (among other things), so a typo in CPPFLAGS
would be a more libely place to look for an error leading to a missing include
file.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ZBH-501382
Department: Support netCDF