[netCDF #HQD-133753]: Conversion xy files to cdf files

Antoni,

> The CDF project is maintained at NASA; the project webpage may be found at
> http://cdf.gsfc.nasa.gov/.  Their user support page may be found at
> http://cdf.gsfc.nasa.gov/html/contact.html.  They should be able to help you
> with this.

Oops, I'm pretty sure you meant "netCDF" rather than "cdf", because there is
a chromatographic data standard, released in 1992, that uses netCDF:

  http://www.astm.org/Standards/E1947.htm

We don't know much about that standard or converting data to use the
conventions it assumes.

Sorry about that ...

--Russ

> I hope this helps,
>
> -Ward
>
> > Please, let me introduce me. I am working in Moehs Ibérica SL, a company
> > that manufacture Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. One of the functions of
> > my department is the training of QC labs. Now we are preparing a training
> > course about Chromatographic Integration Methods. With the Chromatogram
> > Simulator (http://www.nist.gov/mml/csd/organic/simchromdata.cfm) we
> > simulate peaks with different resolutions. This software writes xy files.
> > We need convert these xy files to cdf files in order to import them to our
> > Chromatographic Data System (Empower). We have tried convert xy files to
> > cdf files with an add-in Excel, but unfortunately it does not work. I
> > attached a xy file and their conversion to cdf file obtained from Nist web
> > site. Can you help us? Thanks in advance. Best regards.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Antoni Tintó
> >
> > Analytical Resources Manager
> >
> > *MOEHS IBÉRICA S.L.*