[netCDF #ONV-330866]: I Need to Open This File

> Yes, I am looking for a program to read a .NC file. File attached.   I am
> using a Widows7 32 bit machine.  I am looking for a compatible reader.  I
> need something easy to install and operate.

If the ncdump precompiled utility for Windows 32 that you only have to
download and run won't work for you, then you'll have to be a little
more specific about what you're looking for than "compatible reader".

There are descriptions and links to these other packages on the
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/software.html page.  If you search
for "Windows" in that page, you will find information about
downloading the following freely available Windows-compatible
packages:

  Intel Array Visualizer, Kst, MeteoExplorer, ncbrowse, NCL, ncvtk,
  netcdf4excel, Paraview, QuantumGIS, sds, DataSetViewer.

That page also provides links to commercial viewers for Windows,
including ASA ViewNcDap, ESRI ArcGIS, HDF Explorer, LeoNetCDF, and
Slicer Dicer.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ONV-330866
Department: Support netCDF