[netCDF #FST-675489]: Geotiff to NetCDF conversion lg files

Hello Rob,

Just to clarify, is the stack overflow problem you are encountering in GDAL or
in the netcdf library?  NetCDF supports large files, so that should not be a
problem.

If you can provide a sample file, I will take a look and see what I can figure
out.  Can you also provide information re: your working environment? Platform,
GDAL/netcdf version, etc?

Thanks, I'm sure we can help you get this sorted out.  Have a great day!

-Ward

> Full Name: Rob Fatland
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Greetings!
>
> I am working with Ilya Tsapin on converting large GeoTiff files from US
> Department of Agriculture to NetCDF. Using GDAL: Larger than 4GB there
> seems to be a stack overflow problem (int limitation?). Can you advise
> on a method for converting larger (in fact 14.5GB) files to NetCDF? We
> can provide an example file if this will help.
>
> Thanks!

Ticket ID: FST-675489
Department: Support netCDF