[netCDF #VBL-754206]: netcdf check failled

Yann,

I can't recommend using a library built with non-matching versions of the HDF5
include
files and HDF5 libraries.  That's likely to result in problems that will be
difficult to
diagnose or fix.

If you have multiple versions of the HDF5 header files and libraries, you need
to build
netCDF-4 so that it uses header files that match the version of the libraries.
If the HDF5
libraries were installed in /usr/include and /usr/lib (which may be a link to
/usr/lib64),
those should match, unless something went wrong with the HDF5 installation.

If you can't use matching header files and libraries, you should delete the
versions that
don't match and are getting in the way. Look at the libhdf5.settings file in
the /usr/lib64
directory to see what version of HDF5 libraries you are using, and look at the
macro
H5_VERS_INFO in /usr/include/H5public.h. If those don't match, reinstall HDF5.
If they
do match, determine why they aren't being used and see if you can fix that
problem.

--Russ

Ticket ID: VBL-754206
Department: Support netCDF