[netCDFJava #VXS-383196]: questions about toolsUI

Hi David:

Sorry theres no manual for ToolsUI, not can you edit the data.

To open a BUFR file, just open the file in the Viewer tab (leftmost). Select
the topmost stucture and in the context menu (right-click) choose "Data Table".

You can also see the low level BUFR information in IOSP/BUFR tab.

John

> I am struggling, working with the tools UI application to work with BUFR
> data.  We are trying to use the tool to view BUFR data and manipulate
> it to change any value for testing.
>
> Do you have a manual or guide for using the tools UI to view the data
> in a BUFR file?
>
> Is it possible to view the data in a BUFR file with the toolUI
> application?
>
> If you can please forward a manual, or steps to view and modify the data
> with  toolsUI.
>
> David Hotovy
>
> 402-670-5771

Ticket ID: VXS-383196