[netCDF #JWP-394298]: error netcdf-fortran-4

Hi Katia,

> I have installed zlib, hdf5 and netcdf-4.2 C successfully
> I get error installing netcdf-fortran-4 as below
> Thank you very much for your help

The versions of netCDF C and netCDF Fortran you are using are
both more than 3 years old, and we have made many bug fixes and
portability improvements since then, so my first recommendation
would be to use the current netCDF-C library (version 4.3.3.1) and
netCDF-Fortran library (version 4.4.2) from either of these sites

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/
    https://github.com/Unidata/

and follow the instructions for building and installing:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html

However, if you can't upgrade to a current release, please send us the
"config.log" file that was generated from running the configure script
for netCDF Fortran. From the output you have already sent, it appears
as if things are not set up for Fortran programs compiled by your g95
compiler to call C functions compiled by your gcc comoiler, but the
config.log file may make it easier to determine why this isn't working.

--Russ

Ticket ID: JWP-394298
Department: Support netCDF