[netCDF #JLR-979347]: fortran code to read a 3d netcdf file

Yihua,

> Thank you very much for catching the problem.  The range of the
> values should be from 0 to 100.
> The undefined values are 9999.  Now, Grads shows the value ranges from 0
> to 55000.  It might be
> my grads control file problem?  2013_2014_gvf_seq.dat was created by
> readnet.F, The control file is below:
>
> dset ^2013_2014_gvf_seq.dat
> undef 9999
> options sequential big_endian yrev
> xdef 5000 linear -180.0 0.036
> ydef 1808 linear  9.936 0.036
> zdef 1 linear 1 1
> tdef 122 linear 00Z01jul2013 3dy
> vars 1
> VEGsfc  0 -1,40,2,1  ** surface Vegetation [%]
> ENDVARS

Sorry, but I don't know much about GrADS or its control files.

If you have a GrADS problem, you might get good advice by
submitting it to the GrADS Users Forum:

  http://iges.org/grads/users.html

You can verify the packed values stored in the data file using
the ncdump utility.

--Russ

Ticket ID: JLR-979347
Department: Support netCDF