[netCDF #RQX-361968]: help

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not yet have Windows support for the netcdf-fortran module
yet, although efforts are underway to provide it.  I'm sorry that I cannot
provide a solution for you, but at least you shouldn't need to sink any more
time into trying to get it to compile.

Have a good day,

-Ward

> hello!
>
> i’m an aerspace engineering student, and i’m working for my thesis on Mars
> Climate database.
>
> I’m trying from some days to build a fortran file with a fortran compiler
> such as visual studio or netbeans Platform with minGW , using netcfd
> lybraries latest version on Windows 64 bit version ,without succes.
>

> May you help me, please?
>
> Angelo Monaco.
>

> Inviata da Windows Mail

Ticket ID: RQX-361968