[netCDF #FUE-968928]: Need some help for fail test, FAIL: tst_files6

Joel,

> I am sending the config file, now it is showing the successful installation
> message but it seems be problems with the hdf5 library.

The config.log file you sent shows that the HDF5 library was found and worked
fine,
with the extra library specifications you put in the LIBs environment variable

  LIBS='-lhdf5_hl -lhdf5 -lm -lz '

Apparently the HDF5 library is installed somewhere where it can be found by
default, such
as /usr/lib or other location listed in /etc/ld.so.conf. If your build of HYCOM
can't find the
HDF5 libraries, check that it's using something like the LIBS above.

Otherwise, you'll have to provide more information about the specific error you
are seeing
and the specific compiler/linker command that caused it. If it's an error
building HYCOM,
you may have to consult HYCOM support, as we have no knowledge about that
software.

--Russ

Ticket ID: FUE-968928
Department: Support netCDF