[netCDF #RKI-518277]: NetCDF-Fortran 4.4.2 make check libtool error

Hi Eldon,

> Full Name: Eldon Lopes
> Package Version: NetCDF-Fortran 4.4.2
> Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> Hello again. I decided to upgrade to the newer NetCDF system with the
> split libraries recently. I have successfully built HDF5, zlib, and the
> NetCDF-C library into one directory called installlibsnc4. When I try to
> add the NetCDF-Fortran library to the directory I can configure but I
> get errors in the make check that I would guess are related to linking
> errors between libraries. I've tried many things but with no success.
> I took great care into making sure all the libraries are built with the
> same C, C++, and Fortran compilers. I (think) I have the environment
> variables correct although that's where my error was last time.

Your config.log looks fine.  You installed the netCDF C library in a directory
the dynamic linker doesn't know to look,
  /Volumes/Seagate_Bac/Build_WRF/Libraries/installlibsnc4
so you have to specify that as the value of the LD_L:IBRARY_PATH environmen
variable before the netCDF-Fortran build, as described in these instructions:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html

Try that and let us know if it doesn't fix the problem.

--Russ

Ticket ID: RKI-518277
Department: Support netCDF