[netCDFJava #AYO-259890]: Malformed URL and .dds appended to URL

> Full Name: Jo Ellen Brandmeyer
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: current (4.5)
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: 64-bit
> Description of problem: We are working on the next release of VERDI. We
> updated the NetCDF-Java library to the most current version. Now we cannot
> open and display the data files. Our test data files have not been changed in
> over a year, and we did a step-wise update such that we could work with the
> test files, we updated the NetCDF-Java library, and we could not work with
> the files. For some reason, the failure shows a .dds appended to the URL.
> Please note that everything seems to run fine on Mac and Linux but fails on
> Windows. Test machine is Windows 7, 64-bit.

Hi Joellen:

It looks like the "file:" got stripped off somewhere.

1) which version did you upgrade to? The one released yesterday (4.5.5)?
2) can you send me anl.verdi.loaders.NetcdfDatasetFactory.java ?

thanks

John

Ticket ID: AYO-259890
Department: Support netCDF Java