[netCDF #SHS-215378]: precompiled binaries

Hello Bryce,

Precompiled netcdf packages are only available from Unidata for Windows
platforms.  Many modern linux distributions, however, have community-supported
netcdf packages available through the appropriate package manager (apt, yum,
etc).  If this will not work for you, instructions for downloading and
installing netcdf may be found here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I'm using a new program which requries a NetCDF package. The user manual
> instructs me to go to the unidata netcdf webpage and click on "precompiled
> binaries" and download a compressed file corresponding to my operating
> system. I'm struggling to find anything like this on the site, is it still
> a feature that is available? Thanks
>

> *Bryce Williams*
>
> *Research Assistant | Graduate Student*
> *Atmospheric Science Department *
> *University of Alabama in Huntsville*
> *Mississippi State University, Class of 2013*
> *B.S. in Geoscience, Professional Meteorology*
> *(865) 414-3203*

Ticket ID: SHS-215378
Department: Support netCDF