[netCDF #QFD-237189]: netcdf-c-4.3.3 (TWO CHECKS FAILED)

Hi Peter,

> I didnât build HDF5 with zlib, wasnât sure if this was needed.
> Happy to recompile  (can you advise how to do this with zlib support)

Building HDF5 with zlib support is required for the netCDF-C library, as
described here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html#build_default

That document also provides instructions for building HDF5 with zlib.

--Russ