[UDUNITS #PAH-520808]: UDUNITS1 (?)

Katie,

The UDUNITS-1 package does have a Perl interface. Read the obvious file in the
top-level source-directory to discover how to include it in the build.

The link to the UDUNITS-1 package should now work. Unfortunately, none of the
"man-cgi" links will work as they are a security hole.

You can download the UDUNITS-1 package at
<ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/udunits>.

May I inquire about the Perl script? What's its name, where did you get it, and
what does it do?

> Hello,
>
> I am using a script written in Perl that calls a UDUNITS module
> (specifically "UDUNITS::init").  Based on your website, a perl module for
> UDUNITS2 does not exist yet, though this is the more up-to-date version.
> Does the UDUNITS1 have a corresponding Perl module?  If so, is it
> possible for you to send it to me?  I have not been able to locate and/or
> download it.  Also, the link to the first UDUNITS version does not work.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Katie
>
> --
> Katie Holman, PhD