[netCDF #KEE-746352]: Installing NetCDF-Fortran with Cygwin

Hello,

While we don't currently support NetCDF-Fortran on Windows with Visual Studio,
I'll be happy to take a look at the log file generated by configure to see if I
can figure out what happened.  Honestly, I'm not even sure that the autotools
build system (autoconf, automake) work with Visual Studio, but I could be
mistaken.  You might try using the 'cmake'-based build system, but as
previously mentioned this is not officially supported, yet.

Cmake may be downloaded from http://www.cmake.org.

if you'll provide the config.log file generated when 'configure' was run, I'll
look through it and see if anything leaps out at me.

Thanks, and have a happy new year!

-Ward

Ticket ID: KEE-746352
Department: Support netCDF