[netCDF #MKR-854500]: Errors - Testsuite summary for netCDF-Fortran 4.4.1

> Correction to my last statement:  netcdf-fortran would not complete "*make
> check*"

According to the instructions in step 3 under the "Building with shared
libraries"
section of

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html

you probably need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH before running the configure script
to specify where the C library is installed.  This may seem unnecessary if you
alreadyset LDFLAGS with that library directory, but the dynamic linker for
shared
libraries doesn't use the LDFLAGS environment variable used by the compilers.

If that doesn't work, I'm stumped.

--Russ

Ticket ID: MKR-854500
Department: Support netCDF