[netCDF #FLE-841916]: Testsuite summary for netCDF 4.3.2

Ben,

> thanks for getting back to me last week.
> Can you tell me where I can get the updated version of HDF5?
>
> i’ve looked on your website and can’t seem to find that.

We've got a source release here:

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4/hdf5-1.8.13.tar.gz

but a better place would be the The HDF Group site where we got it
from:

  http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/release/obtain5.html

If you don't see a pre-built binary distribution for your platform,
get the source code release under the "All Platforms" link.

--Russ

Ticket ID: FLE-841916
Department: Support netCDF