[netCDF #IUR-903346]: Possible bug on netcdf-fortran-4.4.0?

I wrote:

> The only public module files it installs are "netcdf.mod" and "typesizes.mod",
> which are installed in the include/ subdirectory of the install directory
> specified with the --prefix option to configure.
>
> I'm not sure where the "types_mod.mod" module is produced, but I don't
> think it's from netCDF.

Actually, I noticed a few other module files for Fortran now get
installed in the include/ subdirectory of the install directory,
since netCDF-Fortran release 4.4.0:

   netcdf_f03.mod
   netcdf_fortv2_c_interfaces.mod
   netcdf_nc_interfaces.mod
   netcdf_nf_data.mod
   netcdf_nf_interfaces.mod
   netcdf_nc_data.mod

Also, if you install the pnetcdf Parallel netCDF package these .mod
files also get installed:

   pnetcdf.mod
   mpi_sizeofs.mod
   mpi_base.mod