[netCDF #ZGN-514209]: Error while installing WRF v 3.6.1

> My netcdf is successfully installed.!! (ncdump and other utilities are
> working)
>
> however while configuring WRF v 3.6.1 it is showing some error in netcdf
> installation
> The message was,
> Error : Not found /usr/local/include/netcdf.inc

Your WRF instructions probably assume an old (and now unsupported) version of
netCDF
in which the C and Fortran libraries were compiled and merged into a single
binary
library.  To simplify building and supporting netCDF, the C and Fortran
libraries were
separated into two software packages several years ago.

The netcdf.inc file is part of the netCDF-Fortran installation. I'm guessing you
only installed the netCDF-C library, which is needed for the netCDF-Fortran
library,
but you still have to download and install the netCDF-Fortran software, and
follow
these instructions:

Building the NetCDF-4.2 and later Fortran libraries
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html

It's probably easiest to build and install the most recent version 4.4.0 of
netCDF-Fortran, available here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/

Please let us know if you encounter problems.

--Russ

> Please check this installation of NetCDF and re-run this configure script
>
> scientific linux 6.5 x64, gcc with gfortran

> Thanks and Regards
> Piyush Bhardwaj
> SRF, Atmospheric Science Division
> ARIES Manora Peak, Nainital-263002
> Uttarakhand, India.
> Tel:+91-5942-233734, 233735, 233727, 232655, Ext: 147
> Fax:+91-5942-233439

Ticket ID: ZGN-514209
Department: Support netCDF