[netCDF #GXD-469960]: Fortran 4.4.0 Installation Issues

Hi Alan,

> Hello, I was  installing netcdf-fortran-4.4.0 and got these issues. It told
> me to report it to y'all. I am using Cyguin on a windows machine.

All the errors are caused by this problem, described in the messages in the
test-suite.log you sent:

  Warning! ***HDF5 library version mismatched error***+
  The HDF5 header files used to compile this application do not match
  the version used by the HDF5 library to which this application is linked.

You have multiple versions of HDF5 libraries and include files installed on
your Cygwin system, and you're trying to link with one version of libhdf5
but using include files from a different HDF5 version.

The easiest way to fix this problem is to just "uninstall" all but the latest
version of HDF5 (I see you have 1.8.13, which is the most recent), then
rebuild.

--Russ

Ticket ID: GXD-469960
Department: Support netCDF