[netCDF #ZIP-720361]: latest fortran interface documentation?

Hello,

We are still in the process of converting the netcdf-fortran documents to
Doxygen-style documentation.  In the meantime, our historic fortran
documentation may be found here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/index-413.html

It contains information about the fortran 90 interfaces, as well as a lot of
other information.

I hope this helps, have a great day,

-Ward

> hello netcdf support,
>
> i went to your netcdf web sites and it looks like you've converted
> over to using doxygen to generate your docs.  i'm a bit fumbly
> with doxygen-generated web pages so maybe i'm just missing it,
> but i couldn't find any fortran 90 interfaces in the on-line
> doxygen files.
>
> i found this for building the libs:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html
>
> but then when looking for actual interface specs i only found the
> C versions, like:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/group__dimensions.html
>
> where should i go to find the latest version of the docs for the fortran
> 90 library
> interfaces for netcdf?
>
> thanks,
> nancy