[netCDF #HRQ-547855]: Re: geogrid.exe does not seem to update dy of namelist.wps

Hello Ashwin,

The changes should be flushed automatically; can you provide a test program
which demonstrates the issue? It can be a fairly simple program; once I can
observe the issue I should be able to debug it.

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

Ticket ID: HRQ-547855
Department: Support netCDF