[netCDF #XMI-577440]: Regarding Net cdf Data

Hello,

Software for working with netcdf data files may be found here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html

We do not support any of these programs, but perhaps one of them will be of use
to you.  The program you will want to use will depend on the format of the
binary data you are working with.

I hope this helps,

-Ward

> Sir
>
> I am a research scholar from India. I came across your site and fund that
> you convert data sets in Netcdf format. Is there any tool or software  to
> convert Binary data into Net cdf data??
>
> It would be nice to get positive response at your end.
>
> Thanking You
>
> Yours Sincerely
> Aradhana
> Email ID address@hidden